Around the world in 8 months- well, thats the plan!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hola Buenos Aires!


Safely arrived in Buenos Aires. As you can tell by the lack of Spanish, i´m not really picking it up that fast but i´m sure in a few weeks all will be fine.

The city is really lovely, like a slightly run down version of Paris, with cafes and bars all over the place (only much cheaper). Have been to Recoleta which is a really lovely area to see the craft market and to San Telmo to see the Tango dancers on Sunday. Hoping that this weekend will be my trip to see the mighty Boca Juniors play.

I´m living in a nice area but unfortunately can´t say the same about the old housemates. A couple of American brothers who skateboard all day (one of them had been sent to boot camp and i think has/had a drug problem) and the other is an English guy who seems ok but already has loads of mates.

Embarrassed myself on the football pitch on Monday night. I now know why South Americans are the best footballers in the world i why i don´t play that often! ´Hopefully they´ll let me redeem myself next monday....

Suerte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home