Around the world in 8 months- well, thats the plan!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nation of Convicts

As you are aware, Australia's origins are that of a penal colony. Well, 100 odd years later, not much has changed. Their national airline charged me an amazing 120 quid to change a flight that i had already paid for. This is despite STA assuring me that date changes could be made FOR FREE and that JetStar had availabilty out of Sydney on the 23rd March. Apparently with my class of ticket the next available flight out of Australia would have been 26th May and there is no way to upgrade the ticket i have.

I figured that staying an extra 7 days in Australia would have cost me more than that and Bali will be far cheaper so i'm not losing out too much. Has cut a substantial chunk out of the beer fund though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home