Around the world in 8 months- well, thats the plan!

Friday, May 11, 2007

One more to go

Its my last day here on the Khao San Road, take my flight up to Xiamen in a couple of hours. Most of my time here has been spent in the Air Con malls of Siam (or the Chinese embassy), but i did also have a chance to meet up with Dave. We had an interesting (and very short) taxi journey, including a brothel brochure and a driver offering to take me there. Also spent a while in a Tesco branch of Bangkok so altogether not that different to being back home.

My plan is to get in and out of China as soon as possible and into Japan so that i avoid the rainy season. After that i plan to spend a few days in Shanghai and Beijing and then its back to sunny Bolton for a couple of weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home